You have been asked to post a notice or message alerting everyone for a maintenance or Salesforce outage as a Salesforce administrator.
You can simply put the Rich Text component on the lightning home page and display the messages as well as the link on that.
If you want the message to appear before users reach the home page after logging in. Check out this article.
Goto Home page and click on gear icon.
Click on Edit Page
Drag the Rich Text component on the page and put the message that you want to display.
Now, when users log in, a message appears on the home page.
- How To Create an Einstein Bot in Salesforce?Salesforce Einstein Bot is a multilingual, automated customer service tool that improves customer interactions and reduces costs.
- Salesforce Classic Encryption for Custom Fields ExplainedSalesforce Classic Encryption for Custom Fields allows users to encrypt custom text fields and control access to sensitive information at no additional cost.
- The 10 Must-Know LWC Wire Adapters in SalesforceSalesforce’s Lightning Web Components (LWC) has revolutionized UI development with Wire Service (Wire Adapters), enabling effective communication with the Salesforce platform. This post explores ten popular LWC wire adapters, which fetch and manipulate data efficiently.
- The Magic of Lightning Web Components (LWC) Wire AdapterSalesforce LWC Wire Adapter streamlines data flow, enhances modularity, and ensures code quality through automatic updates and loose coupling principles.
- Maximize User Interaction: GraphQL, LWC, and ToastsThis blog proposes a solution for improving user experience in Salesforce development. It addresses the problem of unclear messages when users don’t have access to specific records. The solution includes using GraphQL for efficient data fetching, Lightning Web Components for a responsive interface, the onrowaction event in lightning-datatable for smoother interactions, and custom toast messages for clearer communication. These strategies aim to create efficient and user-friendly applications.