You have been asked to post a notice or message alerting everyone for a maintenance or Salesforce outage as a Salesforce administrator.
You can simply put the Rich Text component on the lightning home page and display the messages as well as the link on that.
If you want the message to appear before users reach the home page after logging in. Check out this article.
Goto Home page and click on gear icon.
Click on Edit Page
Drag the Rich Text component on the page and put the message that you want to display.
Now, when users log in, a message appears on the home page.
- Handle Returned Database Errors in ApexHandling errors in the partial insert/update is best practice. As a developer, you should design the solution in a way that you can respond quickly when businesses ask questions about any failure.
- Update Bulk Records with Mass Quick Action ButtonA mass quick action is a quick action that we can add to the search layout of an object. After creating a mass quick action, we can perform mass updates on up to 100 records in a list view.
- Event-Driven Integrations Just Got Easier with the Pub/Sub APIThe Pub/Sub API provides a unified interface for publishing and subscribing to platform events such as real-time event monitoring and change data capture. Pub/Sub API efficiently publishes and delivers binary event messages in the Apache Avro format using gRPC and HTTP/2.
- In and Not In Operators in FlowsSalesforce’s Winter’23 release included this much-needed feature ↠ In and Not In operators in flow builder. With In and Not in operators, we can easily query the related data without writing a query inside the loop element.
- Customize Login Experience using Login FlowA login flow can be used to personalize the login experience and integrate business processes with Salesforce authentication. Common use cases include displaying release/notice messages, collecting and updating user data at login, configuring multi-factor authentication, and integrating third-party strong authentication methods.